- 1st Edition of the SILAB CRS charter.
- Corporate board commitment on ethical and eco-citizenship principles.
- Formalisation of values and transcription into behaviours.
- Setting up an optimal security organisation.
- After the creation of the SILAB - Jean PAUFIQUE Foundation to help research on skin deseases, allocation of the 1st grant.
- Anticipative and voluntary implementation of the cosmetic GMP application.
- Launch of the inter-compagny day care center project.
- Reduction of the environmental footprint (including carbone footprint).
- Openning of the inter-compagny day care center.
- Ethical and sustainable sourcing.
- Well-being at work.
|2012 Priorities (projects)||
- BCP (Business Continuity Plan).
- LCA (Life Cycle Analysis).
- Continuation of well being at work.
> Please log on your reserved area in order to consult our synthetic action plan