Junior Account Manager - Cosmetic Ingredients (Singapore)职位介绍： 2021-29-SEA
In the frame of our development in Asia, SILAB hires:
1 Junior Account Manager - Cosmetic Ingredients
Following constant growth in its subsidiaries, SILAB is seeking an account manager based in its office in Singapore to participate to its development on the market of natural active ingredients for the cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic industry in South East Asia.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under the supervision of a senior account manager in our Singapore office, your missions will consist in:
- promoting the portfolio of our natural active ingredients (direct customers or with the distributors);
- managing the distributors on the South East Asian markets (strategy, sales and projects);
- detecting and creating new projects and turn them into success (sales targets);
- coordinating internally with the SILAB’s group (sales team, R&D, quality, etc.);
- participating to global exhibitions and to the organization of local events with SILAB’s group team;
- prospecting new customers.
Upon your arrival, you will benefit from a full training (portfolio, sales tools, expertise,etc.).
As this job mixes science and business, we require a master or engineering degree in biology, biochemistry, pharmacy or similar, and a first successful sales experience in BtoB for cosmetics active ingredients, pharmacy or food industry. An experience in a foreign country and other languages would be an advantage.
Business oriented and open-minded, you have a strong spirit of conquest, you are attracted by new challenges and aspire to join an international company with high values and constant growth.
What about us:
SILAB's reputation is based on excellence!
New expertise, cutting-edge technology, high-tech equipment, and highly qualified staff continually raise the company's level of performance and contribute to the launch of innovative, natural products with high added value.
Job type: full time
Location: Based in our office in Singapore, frequent travels around South East Asia are to be planned.